Born in Rural Zimbabwe of peasant farmer parents, did High School at Gokomere High School, a Catholic Mission boarding school in Masvingo, Zimbabwe. In 1980, at 19 years of age, started studying Medicine at the University of Zimbabwe. In August 1980 came to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour his life was totally changed. What followed were several dramatic encounters with Almighty God.
In 1981 felt God was calling him to be a preacher. In January 1982 in a dramatic encounter with God he was shown about 30 years of his life in a and three stations vision. These stations were shown to him in the now, his medical graduation ceremony which was to take place in 1985, television and radio address which was to take place in 1992 and a further station to happen somewhere later on. In April 1982 God spoke to him and revealed that his calling was in Apostolic authority and capacity.
- Dec 1993 Honorary training appointment at the Glenfield Hospital in Leicester
- Feb 1995 General Internal Medicine and Respiratory Medicine in the West Midlands Deanery
- Jun 2002 Consultant Physician in General and Respiratory Medicine at Walsall Manor Hospital
- Jul 2007 Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London [FRCP-London]
- Sep 2013 Masters of Arts Degree in Medical Education [M A Med Ed] with Keele University
Max is married to Joyce and has four children Tapiwa Paul, Tinashe Zoe, Tamiranashe Deborah and Maximilian Junior Taonashe. Amen